Here are five awesome tiger facts that you probably didn’t know:
- Tiger Cubs are born completely blind! Until about two weeks of birth, a tiger cub remains completely blind and fully dependent on the mother!
- The mother teaches the cubs to stalk, placing the hind legs exactly in the position where the front legs land.
- On a full belly, tigers can sleep up to 20 hours a day.
- Tigers mark their territories by either leaving scent marks, rubbing their glands in the cheek against a tree, or scratching down a tree.
- Despite having the reputation of a ferocious hunter, do you know most tiger hunts end in failure? Only one out of ten or twelve hunts is successful and that tells us how hard it is to be a tiger!
For more wildlife content and facts follow me on:
Virtual Safari Platform: https://tv.suyashkeshari.com/